Jumat, 05 Desember 2008

some of . .

this thing is drive me crazy

to be a person such a fucking lazy

stay away to retrieve my lonely

to take all and hurt me mentally

. .

pretend to stay cool

but burn it inside

won't let it go out

coz still thinking

and try to let it pass

pass away to the night

pass away all the past

. .

her
just now
and then
still

ughh...

. .

closest one
forget 'bout
joking around
but still

arghhh...!!

. .

don't want to mind
but why
hard to tell
it drive me inside out

hurt....

0 komentar:

About This Blog

created in October 2008 to be one of my homework, but i use it and till now it be my main blog..

i began constructing this blog with many trouble, hhe... altought its first time i start blogging... ^^

but now, i think i started to know how to solve the problem... ^^

thank you for visiting my blog, hope i can make it a better blog later...

Shout Out Loud!!

copyright ∙ dwistha co. 2008

  © Blogger template Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP